UiPath: Arria NLG’s ArriaConnect™ — Release Notes
Documentation for Arria NLG’s Custom Activity for UiPath Studio
15 October 2019
Fixes and Improvements
- JSON data containing strings delimited by single-quotation marks is now accepted.
- more specific error reporting:
- Please check the JSON format. The JSON file being read by Arria Connect contains invalid JSON formatting.
- Please check the CSV format. The CSV file being read by Arria Connect contains invalid CSV formatting.
- Please check the API Key. An invalid API Key for the published NLG Studio project has been entered.
- A newline character is inserted after every 75 characters of the narrative when the Output Type property of the Arria NLG Application Scope activity is set to TEXT. E.g.:
For help with any of these new features and enhancements, please contact our Support team.